Remote controlled Airplanes

3 Replies, 1381 Views

Remote controlled Airplanes

Remotely controlling airplanes was possible in this time.

How ever it is unclear wheter this was the case on 9/11/01 it shall never been known unless we have a good witness (read: the person(s) who manually flew them from the ground;if done so they will never tell) or the logs from a specific computer that's been used with full name credentials. So yes it is possible to fly a plane remotely in 2001, even overriding the manual pilot system was optional. Can not proof it was done that day and can not find anything on who might have done it. I can point you out to the fact that at the Boston airport a lot of strange internal things had happend.

So just to make clear why it is in this section, some people do not believe that airplanes where remotely controllable and that is wrong.. It was possible.

https://911pilots.org/remote-controlled-aircraft/
Dutch Underground Network Engine - Het Nederlandse Ondergrondse Netwerk Apparaat
Dune.wtf - Memes, music, events, research, news and forum
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2021, 09:34 PM by Master admin.)
Here is some more info/potential leads about a cover-up surrounding the Boston Airport.
What bothers me is that they mix current situations and their plans, with the sickness from the past.

Here is a picture of the head of the Boston Logan Airport together with Bush and text like this:

"Virginia Buckingham greets President George W. Bush as he arrives at Logan Airport, long before both were blamed for missing the signs that led to 9/11.
[Image: buckingham-bush.jpg?quality=90&strip=all]
Except I never felt that way. I was the head of Boston’s Logan Airport on September 11, 2001. On my watch, American Flight 11 and United Flight 175 were hijacked after leaving Logan and then flown into the World Trade Center. The first news story suggesting I might be fired in response to the hijackings appeared on September 13. A media frenzy followed. Six weeks after 9/11, Massachusetts’ governor forced me to resign. I was later sued personally for wrongful death by a 9/11 family, one of only two individuals named in the decade-long post-9/11 litigation. For many years, I feared that the blame was deserved. I was broken by being blamed for the hijackings. Not instantly, but over time."

Besides a whole lot of manipulation in to making you think she was not responsible (why tho?) for the 9/11 thing.. She how has a new job besides spreading panic in the media and confusion. She is working for... Drumroll please?!

"the now-vice president at Pf!z€r explores how the innately human tendency to blame is an unhealthy, often unhelpful one . . ."

I do not recommend clicking this link because you will be subjected to mk ultra mind controle shit or in more common words manipulation.
Here is the link:
NY Post manipulation
Archive URL of NY post article

Here is the full article, it is also stored it in the archive. It a genious piece of manipulation for the greater (stupid? Ignorant?) mass. But when you know the devils trick.. 

"Virginia Buckingham -- CEO of Massport on 9/11 -- says casting blame for such tragedies, including "tiefus" (edited by DUNE), is a way for people to make themselves feel safe amid fear.
Victoria Dosch Photography; Reuters

As the CEO of Massachusetts Port Authority, VIRGINIA BUCKINGHAM oversaw Boston’s Logan International Airport — the first woman to do so — when terrorists hijacked two planes that took off from there on Sept. 11, 2001, ultimately crashing them into Twin Towers. Six weeks later, Buckingham, who had that spring received a memo about the airport’s potential terrorism vulnerabilities, was pressured by acting Gov. Jane Swift to resign amidst a tide of finger-pointing from critics. “For many years, I feared that the blame was deserved,” Buckingham writes in her new memoir, “On My Watch” (Cavan Bridge Press). And, as she tells The Post, the instinct to blame is endangering our world right now: “Blame for the origin, preparation and response to the "tiefus" (edited by DUNE) outbreak is spreading almost as fast as the virus itself. I know firsthand from my experience . . . that pointing the finger at convenient scapegoats won’t do a thing to address the real issues confronting us. ‘Solve and support, don’t blame,’ should be every citizen’s and leader’s mantra during this crisis.” Here, in an excerpt from her book, the now-vice president at Pf!z€r explores how the innately human tendency to blame is an unhealthy, often unhelpful one . . .

There have been many stories told about the September 11 terrorist attacks . . . you know where you were when you first heard. You remember who you called after seeing the TV image of the plane striking the second tower. Our stories of 9/11 are the things that unite us still, like the sense of unity we felt in those first days and months after the attacks.

Virginia Buckingham greet President George W. Bush, as he arrives at Logan Airport.
Virginia Buckingham greets President George W. Bush as he arrives at Logan Airport, long before both were blamed for missing the signs that led to 9/11.

Except I never felt that way. I was the head of Boston’s Logan Airport on September 11, 2001. On my watch, American Flight 11 and United Flight 175 were hijacked after leaving Logan and then flown into the World Trade Center. The first news story suggesting I might be fired in response to the hijackings appeared on September 13. A media frenzy followed. Six weeks after 9/11, Massachusetts’ governor forced me to resign. I was later sued personally for wrongful death by a 9/11 family, one of only two individuals named in the decade-long post-9/11 litigation. For many years, I feared that the blame was deserved. I was broken by being blamed for the hijackings. Not instantly, but over time.

Some have scoffed at the notion that I was really blamed. “It’s just politics,” they’d say. Others would shrug and note, “Everyone needs a scapegoat.”

Do we? What purpose does a scapegoat serve? And, beyond the obvious personal toll, is there a societal toll to assigning blame?

As the years passed, I came to understand how being blamed and blaming myself come from the same human impulse — life is fragile yet we unconsciously deny its fragility. Our culture, political and societal, turns to blame to help appease our fear and anger, allowing us to avoid wrestling with the harder questions.

When I was deposed in a later wrongful-death suit, the questioning attorney wasted no time in going for the jugular:

“Before 9/11 did you know who al Qaeda was?”

Virginia Buckingham testifies at the State House hearing before the State Transportation Committee.
Virginia Buckingham testifies at the State House hearing before the State Transportation Committee.

“Did you know who Osama bin Laden was?”

“Did you know terrorists had issued fatwas against the US?”

I answered each question quietly. “No.”

I knew that most Americans before 9/11 would have answered the same way I did. Yet inside, the despair that had been my closest companion in the years since 9/11 immediately enveloped me in response to the lawyer’s insinuation: I should have known.

I came to understand that I was blamed because the attacks of 9/11 shifted something fundamental in Americans’ sense of safety, and our belief that complete safety for us and our loved ones is achievable. The blame leveled at me in the immediate aftermath was later leveled at federal officials, including the president and intelligence agencies, for missing or ignoring signs of the attack. I realized this was not much different than a propensity to blame the victims of violent crime. If “she wasn’t wearing that,” or “hadn’t accepted that ride,” or “hadn’t been walking alone in that dark place at night,” she wouldn’t have been raped. Therefore we’re safe because we don’t do those things.

On My Watch

If the president had paid attention to the presidential daily brief entitled “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US” delivered to him in August of 2001, or if I had acted when I received a memo on terrorism and aviation, similarly vague and unactionable, in March of 2001, and later reported as evidence of my guilt, the intimation was that 9/11 could have been stopped. I, for too many long painful years, held on to this possibility as well. Could I have stopped it?

No.

It was not my fault.

It never was.

In its final report, the 9/11 Commission decreed we were a nation “unprepared” for the attacks and ascribed our nation’s inability to detect the 9/11 plot as a “failure of imagination.” As for Logan Airport’s role, the Commission found no evidence the terrorists specifically targeted Logan or that there was any difference in checkpoint screening there versus any other US airport. Finally, in 2011, a federal judge dismissed Logan from the one remaining wrongful-death case slated to go to trial.

We rely on blame — by others and of ourselves — to avoid the truth that our lives and those of our loved ones are fragile. What if, after we came together to address, to the extent humanly possible, our vulnerability to terrorism, we acknowledged our mortality, the fragility of our lives? Would we live differently? How would it change us and our choices, and our leaders’ choices?"
Dutch Underground Network Engine - Het Nederlandse Ondergrondse Netwerk Apparaat
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2021, 09:58 PM by Master admin.)
Following up on this lead:

A Visit with … Virginia (Ginny) Buckingham - Public ...

https://pac.org/impact/a-visit-with-ginny-buckingham

"Virginia (Ginny) Buckingham Senior Director of U.S. Public Affairs Pf!z€r Inc. Before joining Pf!z€r, you had a number of impressive positions — an editorial writer at the Boston Herald, chief of staff to two Republican governors of Massachusetts, and then CEO of the Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), which operates Boston's Logan International Airport."

Creepy as fuck this article, has the Clinton check mark and everything..!
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2021, 10:12 PM by Master admin.)
wel thats interesting

the name bothers me, Buckingham.. very British, like the palace.

first-name as wel, Virginia was the first Brit born in the "new world" and was named after a queen.

perhaps unrelated but i cant find her date of birth, can someone else find this?
im just wondering because i want to check if she was made in a tube or not.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-hist...s-born-ivf

if its december 1981 let me know! Big Grin
stick your new world order up your ass!
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2021, 10:28 PM by Long Johnson.)