Dune intro

3 Replies, 986 Views

Who is Dune?

Dune is an artist who was shown a lot in the 90's on channels like MTV.

Harcore vibes and other classics are made by a group.

As I understand Oliver continued the name solo in this millenium era. What a hero! Cant stop raving!

He is a German house/hardcore/gabber/techno producer with many hits to the name.

You will probably know him from this song:

But he is currently active and produced the following tracks that can be found on Bandcamp!

Smile Smile Smile Dune official - Bandcamp Smile Smile Smile

DUNE.wtf is not related to Dune the artist in anyway, but just a fan way. 

I can not understand why the group stopped, they did super good and where ahead of their time!

People say its the fault of MTV, and I think I can agree!
Dutch Underground Network Engine - Het Nederlandse Ondergrondse Netwerk Apparaat
Dune.wtf - Memes, music, events, research, news and forum
This was the original version of Cant stop raving

This was the version shown on MTV 
Dutch Underground Network Engine - Het Nederlandse Ondergrondse Netwerk Apparaat
Dune.wtf - Memes, music, events, research, news and forum
Education serves as the foundation of every individual when they are in the job market. Employers value the background of every professional since it speaks about your credibility and competence. With this, you may want to consider CCM's smsts and cscs learning programs if you're interested in the construction industry. The process is just easy and the institution welcomes every learner that shows willingness to learn. Start your journey now!
Thank you for the opportunity to comment! If you are a starter who is on the phase of choosing the most effective path for you, or a professional seeking for additional learning, you may want to consider CCM's courses for cscs card. This is a solid foundation and credible qualification that will help you increase your employability and remain relevant in the industry. There are different types of this that you can choose from depending on your own progress and discover how you will advance it.