Hollywood Pictures unmasking

1 Replies, 937 Views

Hollywood Pictures.. More like.. Holy shit show where to start?

But be fair, be objective.. First lets have a look.. How did they start?

The unmasking..
Hollywood Pictures is actualy part of the Disney world.

With in my mind, Disney.. Pedophiles.. Symbols.. Walt being in secretive (government) organisations.. This makes them sus.. 

Where this this feeling started.. Of course I heard rumors on the interwebz.. I checked to many of them out.. Most of the rumors has at least some truth to it.. Then  I was rewatching a directors cut from a movie I used to like "Super Mario Bros" from 1993.. I never realy realised what I was watching until I put on those Obey glasses.. It has many hints towards the WTC buildings in New York.. Hack at some point they even make them disapear.. Around floor 93 and all.. Later that year a bomb went off in the basement of that building surounded by some really weird other shit.. not going in that to deep for now.. Ask me if you want to. The movie shows more.. More then should have been shown, most likely why you havent seen it for a while now.. In the start of the movie a babygirl is dropped off at some doorstep and she only wears certain items and no clothing. And the shot is full frontal. Bit weird. But keep in mind times where different back then.. And if this was an alone standing incident it wouldnt have bothered me.. 

But there is a reason why im rewatching the movies from Hollywood pictures.. We know they did Mk ultra and all sorts of things.. We know folks have been manipulated* and seeds got planted in their minds. *Manipulated to do things otherwise not done, not: manipulated the brain in to thinking a couple of still images is a video/motionpicture. 

Here is the thing.. I need your help.. 

I have this list taken from IMDB, listing 100 videos under Hollywood Pictures. I dont trust that list.. I believe there is more movies.. And I think one of them doesnt belong on this list at least.. 
Then the second thing, some movies are hard to find.. I will need some help with finding some of them.. 

IMDB list with 100 Hollywood Pictures (Ill post the list in text in another comment)
Dutch Underground Network Engine - Het Nederlandse Ondergrondse Netwerk Apparaat
Dune.wtf - Memes, music, events, research, news and forum

Messages In This Thread
Hollywood Pictures unmasking - by Master admin - 04-02-2023, 01:16 AM