CuriousFiend's Jamz

5 Replies, 2118 Views

(26-01-2023, 12:04 PM)CuriousFiend Wrote:
(24-01-2023, 12:45 AM)Master admin Wrote: So yeah started making this site because back then there was almost nothing.. Kind of stopped updating, but please if you notice more bugs post them in the Bugs section.
https://www.dune.wtf/forum/showthread.php?tid=4

Made this with some open source stuff and HTML only.

If something isnt working on the forum you can always try to switch forum view at the bottom of the page and see if that works.
I rather see everything work as intended.. But cant always see what other see.. I know on Mobile phones private messaging can suck a little bit.

Yeah Im here! No idea who Justin Lowe is.. You would be a boss tho to repost these on Bitchute and spam those links instead of scum YT.

(21-01-2023, 05:06 AM)CuriousFiend Wrote: ?Fuckin crikey, i just realized i've been modifying the same post - thinking i'm posting individuals.

Ahh,...?...ok, so just ignore the preceding (¿)post(?).

Apparently i am far too blazed—and hilariously confused.
Holy fuck! You made this forum yourself?
I made the site from scratch with html, the forum is open source (because it sucks to make all the db connections), part from the font is from someone else and I edited it so much you wont recognise it from its original. Im not done yet, I need a better mascot and by know my programming knowledge has expanded.
Dutch Underground Network Engine - Het Nederlandse Ondergrondse Netwerk Apparaat
Dune.wtf - Memes, music, events, research, news and forum

Messages In This Thread
CuriousFiend's Jamz - by CuriousFiend - 21-01-2023, 05:06 AM
RE: CuriousFiend's Jamz - by CuriousFiend - 21-01-2023, 06:11 AM
RE: CuriousFiend's Jamz - by Master admin - 24-01-2023, 12:45 AM
RE: CuriousFiend's Jamz - by CuriousFiend - 26-01-2023, 12:04 PM
RE: CuriousFiend's Jamz - by Master admin - 26-01-2023, 05:31 PM
RE: CuriousFiend's Jamz - by CuriousFiend - 29-01-2023, 03:07 AM